Tuesday, January 16, 2007

After 3 weeks, what do I think?

Been here in Adelaide for about 3 weeks now. So what do I think?

Well, about 5 mins by car or tram in one direction brings me to some really beautiful beaches.
The sun comes up at about 6am and goes down at 8:30pm or there abouts. The days feel so long. It's great.

20 mins in the other direction brings you to Wine country, where you can raid the cellars and get some good local wines. The farms are also great with the road side stalls.
Fresh strawberries and Fresh cream...... yum.

All in all, this place is great. Everything is well organised, and it's great just being able to wander around and walk to the shopping centres etc.

I'm still looking for work at the moment. Most of the companies have only just started opening after Christmas. So the new job positions should be posted soon.
There is one job that I am really keen on. A Linux System Administrator position. That would make me happy.

In about 2 weeks all my kit from South Africa arrives. Can't wait!

A final thought.
The Aussies may complain and moan alot about various things here.
But to be completely honest, you have a bloody amazing country here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home