Friday, November 10, 2006

Moving out the Country

The first post... hmmm. What to say? Something Witty?
Nah sorry. Out of witty comments here :p

However I have a witty comic .... http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/744/744909p1.html

As the title states, I'm moving overseas. Yeah, leaving sunny South Africa for Australia.
Adelaide to be precise. Pretty excited about the move. Can't wait to get going.
The flights are booked for the 22nd December 2006, and I'm moving out the place where am I staying at the moment on the 30 November (thats this month). So much to do. So little time.
Amazing how much garbage you accumulate in a couple years.
My dad has been over there for roughly a week, so he's taken photo's and made the rest of the family very jealous!

I've got some pics of Adelaide, I'll post them.
Beautiful Place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home